Tuesday, November 20, 2007

For Women Only

I went to a conference for school this week. I was hoping to share some amazing wisdom from the conference but, unfortunately I didn't walk away with anything life changing. However, the fellowship was great and the vendors were in plenty. I walked away with free pens, highlighters, tattoos, paper crowns and more. Nothing like coming home to the kids saying, "I have gifts!" The real jackpot was at the book tables. The book that is all the rage this year is "For Women Only" by Shaunti Feldhahn. I read it this summer and it had a profound impact on me. They also have other versions, "For Men Only", "For Parent's Only", and "For Young Women Only". These books will not disappoint. So, in typical Maureen fashion, let me recommend a book!!

No comments: