Saturday, December 29, 2007

Wrapping up 2007

This is the year end wrap up...
Carly, my niece from my "The Year of Carly" blog, got early admission to Virginia Tech.
They must have heard it was The Year of Carly.

Todd got me some Christmas gifts from 10,000 villages. They are my favorite gifts. A gorgeous copper hand pounded bowl from
Napal. Two hand made ornaments and a necklace made from seeds from Costa Rica. Each of these is made by an artisan in a third world country and paid fair market price for their goods. Come by and see my gifts.


Emily is still struggling with the whole idea of getting breast cancer. She started to cry one day in class, obviously this is weighing heavy on her mind. Her teacher prayed with her; oh the benefits of a christian school. A friend of ours had what seemed like an awesome idea, he suggested we tell Emily that she also has Todd's genes. Now she is worried about going bald! Oh please, I am just joking. Come by and see my handsome husband also.

This is a great time of year for me to wrap up lose ends. I hope your year is wrapping up well also.

1 comment:

SarahRachel said...

You're so cute and funny!