Thursday, December 13, 2007

The Twelve Days of Christmas


I have been singing to my class for the past 10 schools days. Next Tuesday will be the last day I sing to them. (We get out on Wednesday for break.) Each day has come with a gift. Do you want to know what I have been singing?
Well, The Twelve Days of Christmas, of course. Here is a glance at my version:

On the first day of Christmas my teacher gave to me a little rubber reindeer duckie

On the second day of Christmas my teacher gave to me 2 jingle key chains and a little rubber reindeer duckie

On the third day of Christmas my teacher gave to me 3 Chrsitmas pencils, 2 jingle key chains and little rubber reindeer duckie
.... 4 bonus coupons
.....5 Christmas songs (CD)
.....6 football cards
....7 book marks
....8 candy canes
....9 tattoos
....10 Christmas stickers
....11 treasure box tickets
....12 hugs and kisses (by hershey)

This has been so much fun, I am already dreaming up what I will do for Valentines Day!!

1 comment:

SarahRachel said...

Okay, your the coolest teacher ever! =) What a neat idea. What grade do you teach? I'm sure they adore you. I hope ya'll have a VERY merry Christmas!!